Hybrid Racer Programmable Quad
In the box
- Quadcopter with mini Pixhawk FC and GPS
- spare propellers
- 1 x battery and basic balance charger
- 8 channel transmitter and receiver
- all in a hard carry case
- Instructions to learn programming open source drone platforms for autonomous missions.
- 1080P camera, OSD and VTX
- Fatshark Recon V2 goggles
The package couples education and fun together.
Fly the quad as a racing drone, and also learn to program autonomous mission using open source flight platforms. We have developed some basic instructions to get you up and running to learn basic drone programming.
Then this really is the perfect unit. This hybrid quad uses ardupilot platform and mini Pixhawk flight controller with GPS so that it can be programmed via open source code, either through Mission Planner or QGroundControl.
The unit comes ready to fly, mode 2 controller with extra propellers.
The package comes with instructions on programming the quad and ongoing support.