EzUHF 433MHz Direct Fit JR MODULE Taranis (UHF)
EzUHF has made it even easier to fly with long range UHF, with their plug and play Module. This plugs staight into your Taranis
The long-awaited EzUHF module is here, compatible with most radios which use the 'JR' module standard, including the 9XR and the new Taranis. Same features as its big brother, but without the cabling, or external batteries.
Robust FHSS link
The robust FHSS (Frequency Hopping, Spread Spectrum) link hops to a new frequency every 22ms. This increases the robustness of the link, and makes it immune to most sources of interference. A GFSK (Gaussian Frequency Shift Keying) modulation scheme reduces unwanted harmonics, normally present with traditional FSK modulation.
Power Boost Switch
A transmitter-mounted switch controls the power level, allowing an additional boost to get out of trouble.
A standard Mini-A USB port provides a connection to a PC, for firmware upgrades, system diagnostics and configuration. There is no external hardware required for firmware updating.
A 4-pin Mini-Din connectors provide the connection to the R/C Transmitter, and also to a compatible head-tracker. Even radios which hadn’t previously supported head-tracking can now be used.
• 500mW of EzUHF Power (+/- 1dB)
• JR Module, compatible with the Hobby King 9XR, and the FrSky Taranis
• Headtracker port, capable of powering a headset
• High-low power switch
• 100% compatible with all EzUHF Receivers
• Selectable power output 150mW or 500mW
• Reliable FHSS Link (Frequency Hopping, Spread Spectrum)
• 433MHz/70cm Ham band operation
• GFSK modulation
• Direct head-tracker input, adding head-tracker compatibility to most radios
• Power switch, ability to boost power when at long range
• Standard SMA antenna connector
• Standard USB port (Mini-A) for firmware upgrades, and system configuration
• Single push-button learning of failsafe positions
• Binding function, which allows binding Single Tx->Rx, Multi Tx->Rx, and Single Tx->Multi Rx
• Works with 8 channel and 4 channel EzUHF receivers
• Power sourced directly from the R/C Transmitter
Compatibility: JR bay/ module radios such as the 9XR
Power output: 150~500mW selectable