Returns & Refunds
- We accept returns if you receive an incorrect or faulty item only.
- For Incorrect item returns, you must contact us within 3 days of receving the item. The item must be repacked in its original packaging and be in a resalable condition. The item must not have been used.
- For Faulty items returns, you must contact us within 7 days of receiving the item in order to claim DOA (Dead On Arrival), after this time it will need to be lodged as a warranty claim with the manufacturer. Shipping of faulty or warranty items back to Drones2 will be incurred by the customer.
- Items must be returned in the condition they were received and in original packaging.
- Faulty drones parts must be returned in an unused state. Returns of drone parts that have been installed will not be accepted. Please inspect the parts prior to installation for defects.
- Returns will not be accepted without previous Return Authorisation, so please do not return any items without first contacting us.
- If you need to return an item, please provide documentation in the parcel of what is wrong with the item.
WE DO NOT ACCEPT RETURNS FOR WRONG CHOICE OR CHANGE OF MIND.